Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Belmont-Redwood Shores SD
Welcome to the Belmont-Redwood Shores School District (BRSSD) Online Enrollment Form
Please print this page as a guide to the student enrollment process.
2020-2021 Enrollment: Pre-enrollment will open on January 3, 2020. If you are enrolling your child for the 2020-2021 school year, please bring all documents to the First Enrollment Period locations listed on the enrollment timeline.
2019-2020 Enrollment: If you are enrolling your child for the 2019-2020 current school year, please make an appointment AFTER completing this form to bring supplemental documents to the District.
Completing this Online Enrollment Form is the first step of a three-step process to enroll your child(ren) into our school district. The Online Enrollment Form contains prompts to guide you through. We recommend running this through Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Older versions of Internet Explorer may experience issues.
FIRST STEP: You must have an email address to establish and verify your account to enroll online. After creating your account and verifying it via email, click the link provided to return to the enrollment form to continue the process.
SECOND STEP: Enter your child(ren)’s enrollment information. Please note the following guidelines:
- For your student’s name, enter the name as it appears on the birth certificate or passport. Include the middle name, if given.
- Grade: BRSSD follows the age eligibility guidelines set by the California Department of Education:
- Transitional Kindergarten: Student will be five years old from September 2, 2019 to December 2, 2019, inclusive.
- Kindergarten: Student will be five years old on or before September 1, 2019 for the 2019-20 school year.
- First Grade: Student will be six years old on or before September 1, 2019 for the 2019-20 school year.
- For the address field, do NOT use any punctuation, special symbols or labels (e.g., #, Apt)
Use these standard postal abbreviations: Ave Blvd Ct Dr Ln Pkwy Pl Rd St Way
- For the full parent/guardian name field, use the following format when entering name(s):
- Two parents with the same last name: Joseph / Lindsey Gore
- Two parents with different last names: Joseph Gore / Lindsey Smith
- One parent/guardian: Joseph Gore
- Select the Enrollment Period you are enrolling in:
- 1st Enrollment Period: February 2019
- 2nd Enrollment Period: March 1 – May 31, 2019
- 3rd Enrollment Period: June 14 – 3 weeks before school starts
- 4th Enrollment Period: 3 weeks before school starts – 4 days before school starts
- 5th Enrollment Period: During the school year
- In the language questions, if you answer with a language besides “English”, please complete this Informal Primary Language Survey. Return this along with your other enrollment documents. Informal Primary Language Survey
- After printing the Enrollment Confirmation pages, please complete and sign the bottom of the form.
- If you are enrolling 2 or more students, the system will allow you to enroll additional children after you’ve clicked “Finished and Submit”.
If completing the 2019-20 Online Enrollment Form, please print the Enrollment Confirmation, and make an appointment at this link to bring these pages along with the required supplemental documents to the District Office or to your resident school (during sibling priority only). You must make an appointment to submit supplemental documents! Do not schedule appointments for 2020-21 Enrollment, they will be available in March, 2020. See the enrollment timeline on the District website for dates, times and location.
THIRD STEP: Required enrollment documents that must be presented in person:
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License (other personal picture identifications are accepted)
- Student’s ORIGINAL birth certificate or passport
- Immunization record (polio, DTP, measles, mumps, rubella, Hepatitis B, varicella). TDaP is required for 7th and 8th graders. TB is optional. Immunization Requirement
- Physical exam – FIRST GRADE ENROLLMENT ONLY (mandatory within 18 months prior to entering 1st grade, so exams dated AFTER March 1st, 2018) Health Examination Form
- Proof of Residency Documents – two parts:
- Current ORIGINAL utility documents from two different sources. Installation papers, confirmation of service letters, and e-bills are acceptable. Standard utility companies/services are PGE, water, garbage, cable TV/internet/satellite service, and land phone line.
- One of the following:
- Parents who are homeowners: ORIGINAL Grant Deed or 2019-20 property tax bill
- Parents who are renters: CURRENT rental or lease agreement
(Month-to-month rentals/leases must be noted as such on agreements. Expired agreements will not be accepted.)
- Other living arrangements:
- Grant Deed, 2019-20 property tax bill, current rental or lease agreement of person with whom you are living, AND
- Notarized Verification of Residency Form Verification of Residence Form, AND
- Two utility bills or other documents that show your name with this address on it.
Now, to get started, click the Enroll a New Student button.
If you would like to reprint or review students previously enrolled, click the Login button.